The Fundraising Strategy
Everything you need to know about getting organized
Do you feel like your fundraising efforts should be more successful for all the work you put into them and is fundraising a constant topic on your mind and in your organization? Maybe you are missing a coherent fundraising strategy. Without a strategy, all your efforts will be undirected and a lot of resources will be lost.
Learn everything you need to know about the fundraising strategy in this online course!
A fundraising strategy gives all your actions a direction and coordination. After developing one, everybody in your organization will know their role and will have a very good idea about what is expected of them. Developing a coherent fundraising strategy is the first step to make your fundraising efforts more successful - and maybe even more important, free up mental space and resources for the actual project work. j
In this online course you will learn:
- What is a fundraising strategy?
- Why is it so important?
- What NGOs can learn from businesses?
- What are common fundraising mistakes even INGOs make?
- Why you should diversify your funding sources
- How can you develop a fundraising strategy?
This online course consists of:
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructor Eva Wieners, where she shares her experiences from more than a decade in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will give you crucial information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood everything you need to know
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A small workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
Don´t hesitate and learn how to develop a winning fundraising strategy today. With a strategic approach, you will see your fundraising taking a turn to the positive in no time!
Hello there! My name is Eva Wieners and I have worked for the past seven years with NGOs on the grassroots level in Nepal in the field of fundraising, capacity development and promotion of sustainable agricultural practices. I have worked on countless proposals for international foundations and have a lot of experience with fundraising – particularly in the field of small grants. Before coming to Nepal, I worked in South America and Europe. I hold a masters (diploma) degree of geography, agriculture, and management and am currently finishing my PhD with the University of Hamburg, Germany. I am super excited to be working with you and to share my knowledge! Lets get started
StartWelcome to: "The Fundraising Strategy"
StartVideo: What is a fundraising strategy and why do you need one? (23:16)
StartWhat is a fundraising strategy and why do you need one?
StartWhat is the grant cycle?
StartWhat NGOs can learn from businesses
StartDiversifying Funding Sources
Start5 Common Fundraising Mistakes Even INGOs Make
StartThe Challenges of Fundraising (and how to overcome them)
Start3 Habits of Successful Fundraisers
StartHow to develop a fundraising strategy?
StartQuiz: The Fundraising Strategy
Frequently Asked Questions
Enroll in this course now to learn everything you need to know about how to develop a successful fundraising strategy for your organization! See you on the inside!