How to Raise Funds from European Foundations
Are you a fundraiser who is looking for ways to diversify funding sources? Do you want to tap into new markets that you have not taken advantage of until now? Then this course is just right for you!
Learn how to raise funds from European Foundations worldwide!
European Foundations give a lot of money to project every year – the 147.000 foundations from 24 countries gave an estimated 71 billion US$ in 2017 alone. Nevertheless, many fundraisers are not familiar with European Foundations and don´t take advantage of the opportunities presenting themselves here.
Different names, languages and the lack of centralized information and public reporting requirements can make it very difficult to gather enough information about European foundations. There are many European foundations that support projects in their own countries and abroad, but the challenge is to find the needle in the haystack and to make a perfect match.
This is where we come into play. In this online certificate course, you will learn:
- Why you should not ignore the European funding landscape
- How to focus your research to find great donor fits
- How to find potential donors in Europe – even within the difficult circumstances
- Which resources you can use to help in your research of European Foundations
- How to use these resources effectively (i.e. UK charity commission)
- Where you can get the information from that you need to network successfully with European Foundations
In this course you will get all the information you need to start researching European foundations and network with them. In an hour long webinar, our instructor Erik Detiger will share his best tips from more than 20 years of experience with you. Furthermore, you will get:
- European Foundation Overview with links
- European Foundations Country Resources with links
- UK Charity Commission how-to guide
- Template for your donor research
- A copy of the e-book "The NGO Guide to Proposal Writing 2019"
Hello! My name is Erik Detiger and I am a professional with nearly two decades of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. As a highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, I have raised over US$150 million in the non-profit field for numerous international projects from a wide variety of government agencies, foundations, and institutions. I am the founder of Philantropia- an independent consultancy based in New York specialized in international fundraising and philanthropy and am excited to share my knowledge with you on this platform!
Frequently Asked Questions
Join this course now for an introduction into fundraising from European foundations and learn how to diversify your funding sources to put your fundraising strategy on more stable legs. Turn around your fundraising today and sign up now!