Finding and understanding donors
Research and Eligibility
The first step to successful fundraising is finding the right donor that perfectly fits your agenda and your plans – the second one is to understand exactly what the donor wants to see in a proposal. If you have the perfect match AND understand how you can make your proposal shine for them, your chances of success will be much higher and your fundraising will be lifted to the next level!
As we have seen many NGOs struggle with these two steps, we have decided to make a very special offer today – you can get our certificate online courses about both topics for the price of one! For only US$ 50 you will get access to the courses “Donor Research” AND “Finding a Perfect Donor Match”! Doesn’t that sound amazing?
In these courses you will learn:
- What is donor research?
- Why do you need it?
- Why is it so important?
- What are the best ways to do donor research?
- How can you organize your donor research?
- What is eligibility?
- Why is it so important?
- Why should you pay so much attention to the guidelines?
- How do donors give you clues in the guidelines that help you to prepare a winning proposal?
- Why is it so important to understand donor priorities?
They both consist of
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructors, where they share their experiences from more than two decades in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will give you crucial information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood everything you need to know
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A small workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
Also keep in mind – we have a 30-day money back policy. So, if you sign up and realize, the course is not for you – you will get a refund with no questions asked.
Hello there! My name is Eva Wieners and I have worked for the past seven years with NGOs on the grassroots level in Nepal in the field of fundraising, capacity development and promotion of sustainable agricultural practices. I have worked on countless proposals for international foundations and have a lot of experience with fundraising – particularly in the field of small grants. Before coming to Nepal, I worked in South America and Europe. I hold a masters (diploma) degree of geography, agriculture, and management and obtained my PhD with the University of Hamburg, Germany in 2019. I am super excited to be working with you and to share my knowledge! Lets get started